Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Wednesday, Wednesday...

Can goes to the doctor today at 12ish. I think we find out how big the baby is today. We'll post that info when we find it out.

The baby's room is coming along great with the help and guidance of Can's mom. She should be an interior decorator, I tell ya. I have been hanging wallpaper with her help and last night I put 4 pieces up by myself and I must say, I think I've got the hang of it. Yeeeupity yeeup. I've been taking pictures during the entire process, so as I've said before, I'll post them when the room is finished.

This weekend I'm also gonna put up video of the 3D ultrasound. The only problem is that you have to download the entire video because I haven't figured out how to stream it. If anyone knows, holla at me so I can get this shiznit posted!

Much love to Candace who has had a tough journey the past 8 months. Poor thing is still on bedrest because of her high blood pressure. However, the journey is almost coming to completion and we'll get to meet the fruit of our (Can's) labor very very soon. Say a prayer for us and stay tuned...

Daddy T, OUT!