Sunday, May 29, 2005

Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh My...

Don't know why that's the subject, but what can ya do?

Can's family came over today and helped us sort through the 5 million things we got at our showers. We got so much stuff its crazy. We need to build another house just to store the baby's stuff. He is SO loved. Thank you everyone.

I put the pack and play together today and the room is almost finished except for furniture that should be here in a couple weeks hopefully. Can't wait to see the finished product???? Neither can I!!!!! It's going to look so awesome, I can't wait.

Can's mom washed all the baby clothes today in Dreft and folded and sorted everything into bins. This child has more clothes than I do! But I bet that he throws up on his more than I do! ha ha. Wondering why all babies smell good (and sorta all the same?) Go to the grocery store and open a bottle of Dreft and you'll see why! That stuff ROCKS!

Can's rash is pretty bad still. Nothing is working. We spent Thursday night in the Prenatal ER again because of her BP and rash (I may have blogged that already, but I'm not sure). They gave her a shot of Benedryl and it did absolutely nothing at all. So they prescribed a steroid that I ended up going out and getting in the middle of the night. Hopefully that will work. I feel so bad for her, but I can't do much to help other than to be patient and loving (and scratching. ha ha.)

Love you Can!

Daddy T OUT!