Sunday, May 15, 2005

Sunday Sunday....again... :)

Well I got all the wallpaper hung in the baby's room today. Tomorrow night I'll be putting the molding up around the middle stripe and then I'll post some pictures of the entire process. I have also been working on the video to get it put online and am looking into the streaming process. Check back later in the week for that and for the pics of the baby room.

Can still has pains and her high blood pressure, but I've been trying to take as much of the burden off of her as possible. Hopefully my helping her out throughout the day is making her life a "little" easier. I feel so bad that I can't do much more for her other than offer massages, rub her little feet and fix her some tasty food. But we are getting by and we'll get through this and our little one will be here soon enough!!!

Then I'll be massaging his back, rubbing his feet and fixing HIM some tasty food!!!! hee hee...

Daddy T, OUTTIE!!!