Tuesday, May 17, 2005

So close...and still SOOOO far away!

Hello, Hello! Well...38 days till my due date! I can't wait...It feels like time is standing still. I have a busy day today...NST at 10 and my weekly Dr. appt. tonite. I cannot believe how big my belly has gotten...I can't imagine or even remember how it used to be. I have come up with this oh so beautiful heat rash on my belly that won't go away. The air conditioning is full blast, I can't even use covers, and poor Tim sleeps like he is going to brave the worst blizzard ever. How many layers honey?
I can't remember what a good night sleep feels like. One day...I guess when our boy is 18. heehee
Last night the baby was moving all around and poking my upper belly with his knees...I guess it was his knee, maybe his foot..and Tim got to feel it. It was quite strange, but beautiful. I still can't believe there is a little man growing inside me...so close to my heart already... :)

Love,

Cand