Monday, May 30, 2005

Feeling much better!

I am still itchy, but NOTHING like it was...I still have to endure my cold showers...but I am used to them now heehee. Love to my Timmy for putting up with me and taking such good care of me.

Well..one more day till JUNE! 25 days till my due date!

I have felt a couple contractions...but nothing realy painful. More crampy than anything.

I have wicked heartburn...heard the old wives tale that it might mean that our boy will have lots of hair. I was BALD...not sure about Timmy. My brother and sister were born with lots of hair. Hmmm...whattya'll think?

I still feel the little ones kicks, but now there is a lot of squirming as he is running out of room. Tim and I have a blast watching his little show. It is wild to see your whole belly move on its own and realize it is a little person, with a cute little heart inside. I am so in love already. I can't imagine holding him in my arms.

(Mom, thank you for what you wrote. I love you so much)

Alrighty...

Love to all...
C

A beautiful congrats to Dave and Theresa with the birth of their little girl Talia Marie and also to Dal and Suzanne with the birth of their little girl Kayli Lyric.