Monday, May 02, 2005

Monday Monday...

Well not much going on in the Minnicks camp other than a lot of uncomfortable sleepless nights and some stress trying to get the baby's room completed before he gets here. I can tell that Candace is getting more and more uncomfortable and I feel so bad for her. It's getting worse and worse and I think we are both looking forward to getting this baby here healthy, happy and NOW!!! ha ha. Ok, not really now cause he would have to stay in the NICU, but you know what I mean. It stinks because Can is up all night and finally settles into a sound sleep around 5-6am. Just in time for me to wake her up when I'm leaving for work. She's a trooper though and has her chin up and is taking it all in stride.

We started birthing classes. They are pretty cool so far. I've learned pressure points and where to massage Can when she is in labor to take any stress and anxiety away from her. Did you know the hand is the best place to massage to get someone's thoughts off of what is going on? Yeeeup! Something like 10,000 messages sent to the brain when someone massages your hand. Crazy stuff, huh? We take a tour of the OBTLC in 3 weeks. I can't wait for that. It's gonna be cool seeing where you go and the room and stuff and where to hook up my XBOX. Just kidding about the XBOX of course. (luckily we are 2 minutes away from the hospital so I can run home and play in between contractions!) Ok, seriously I'm just playing. ha ha. I'm just going crazy waiting to meet our little boy and now even though there are only 2 months left it seems like forever. MAN I've gotta get this room done!

I'll be posting pics of the baby's room soon and I'll also be posting video that I've been editing of the 3D ultrasound, hopefully by the end of the week.

I love you Can!

T