Thursday, May 26, 2005

I want a good night sleep so bad!!!

Well...Tim and I spent the evening in L&D...and not for the good reason. NO BABY YET...Although I am so ready, he is still cooking. My Blood Pressure was a little high, but it went down with rest. The other reason was my PUPPPs as Tim has explained previous. This rash is awful and itchy! It was so bad, they tried to give me an IV drip of Benedryl...DIDN'T work!!! I was not even sleepy and the baby was moving all around! So they are giving me an oral steroid, but if that does not work...then I just suffer more. A cool thing was I had a contraction...and it measured on the monitor. Was not big or anything, but nonetheless, EXCITING! In one hour I will offically be 36 weeks DOWN!!!! 28 days to go too!

Here is what will be happening this coming week.

Your Baby Week 37
Your baby is now considered full term. He weighs approximately 6.5 lbs (2950g) and his total length is about 21 inches (47cm). Your baby's crown to rump measurement is about 14 inches (35cm).
By now, your baby's head may have engaged into your pelvis. (I feel this...OUCH!)
You may feel that your baby occasionally has hiccups from its "practice breathing". (
This makes me smile)
Though your baby is considered full term, he is still growing and developing both his body and his brain.
He is still laying down fat at a rate of more than half an ounce every day.


Love to all and esp. Daddy T!!!

Cand