Thursday, May 26, 2005

scratch scratch scratch

Poor Candace, she has a case of the PUPPS. Yeeeeup, you read it correctly, PUPPS. Not sure what it stands for, but it means that you break out into a bad rash all over your body and it drives you crazy cause it ITCHES!!! When she called me the other day telling me she had PUPPS, I thought to myself, "self, my girl is cracking up cause I KNOW we have 3 dogs..." but when I got home and saw the rash I felt bad. The only thing I can do is lay in bed and scratch and rub her back to help her try and feel just a little better. The Dr. gave her a prescription but it hasn't kicked in yet. It's supposed to remove the bile from the area of the rash and help her stop itching. They said that if it doesn't work that they will have to do an Amnio and make sure the baby's lungs are developed and then maybe induce labor. So we have our fingers crossed and we've been praying like crazy, so we'll see what happens. We are hoping that a rough pregnancy means that the baby will be a complete ANGEL when it gets here. Ya know, kinda like pay me now or pay me later. Can has been paying for the last 8+ months so we are hoping the next 8+ will be smoothing sailing.... :)

I've finished up the molding and am now painting the nail holes to cover them up. I put up the drape, but have to hang the curtains this weekend. I'll post pics when I'm done. That's if it doesn't rain all weekend because I'd like to have the pictures look a little sunny instead of gloomy from being cloudy outside.

All of our friends are having their baby's!!! Soon it will be our turn.

Stay Tuned...

Love you Can!

Daddy T