Tuesday, May 31, 2005

The LAST day of May...

UPDATE on the latest NST...and shower stuff!!!

All is going well. We had an interesting appt. today. I was hooked up to the monitor and our boy was moving all around. I thought we were set, but evidently he was not being reactive (he was borderline as the nurse said) meaning his heart was not reacting to his movement. So in the meantime, as we were waiting, My OB Dr. came to the hospital to see me. He wanted to know how I was feeling with my fun lil PUPPPs rash and wanted to know my blood pressure. It was high again so we wants to see me tomorrow. He is a pretty cool Dr. and it makes me feel good to be getting such amazing care. He left and the nurse buzzed my belly to wake our boy up...his heart rate sped right up and it made me giggle. So cute. Can you imagine how I will handle his first word?! After that, he must have been ticked off, heehee he was so excited for the next hour, we could not leave till he settled down. Normally we are there for like 40 min max...but we were there for 2 hrs. Our feisty little monkey. I just love him.

And in the midst of my itching, I never told y'all about another shower I had! It was May 22nd. It was awesome! My Godmother Aunt Sandy, My sister Alexis, and my amazing friend (and Jordan's girlfriend) Megan threw it for me. I got there and getting out of the car I had a mild contraction which threw me in a giggle fit for some reason...and Tim was panicking that something was or was not wrong, which made me laugh more. Anyway, I took so long to enter the house, that everyone who was waiting was not sure when I was coming in. As I walked in...everyone looked at me ... paused...then said SURPRISE...it was funny. Only I would throw everyone off, right? So I got to sit in the comfy chair and I opened so many presents. My family and friends are so generous. I can't believe how much we got! Our swing, a photography gift certificate for a whole year, homemade blankets from Ms. Pauline, My Aunt Carole, and Dawn, childrens books, clothes, toys, high chair, gift certificates, Tim's sisters spoiled us with tons of gifts...We are so prepared. At least not needing anthing, parenting is another story..heehee
My Aunt made so much amazing food...Chicken Caesar Salad, Beef Tenderloin, Quiche, Chicken Salad, etc. Megan brought an adorable cake, so many deserts...Alexis, Megan and my Mom made the cutest favors. It was so nice. We are really loved, huh...My Aunt Marge and cousin Erin throwing me one in April and all my friends coming and giving me generous and adorable gifts and then Tim's Shower at work where they spoiled us, to this amazing shower...I am really blessed. Thank you everyone for loving us so much. What a beautiful welcoming for our son.

I also have to say thank you to my Mom, Dad, Timmy and sis Alexis for helping me organize. They came over Sat. and we washed all the baby clothes, My Mom and Tim organized the baby's closet and Tim set up the pack n play as a changer till we get the convertible crib and dresser/changer (a gift from my parents). Thank you so much for making things easier for me. MWAH!

K-so I wrote a book...heehee Maybe I am nesting in words...heehee

Love to all!

MWAH!
C