Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Hanging in here...

Well, another week is almost over...Thank God. 33 weeks just about down...not sure how many I have left to go. According to the Dr. we are buying time. He said hopefully we can keep our son growing for another month. I have Pregnancy Induced Hypertension (PIH) or very close to Preeclampsia. If my BP keeps going up, then they need to re-evaluate things. If it got too high, there is a risk for me and our boy. I could have a stroke or a seizure.
I have been on bedrest (modified-meaning I can work a couple hrs. a day). I go tomorrow for the babies 1st non-stress test that I will have to do twice a week, and Friday we have to have another ultrasound to measure our little one to make sure he is growing. I have been a little afraid, scared I did something wrong to cause this...but I didn't. Like my Mom said, it is the pregnancy I am supposed to have, and that God does not give you more than you can handle. I am happy the Dr. is watching my lil one and my health so closely.

Please keep us in your prayers.

I have the itch to start organizing things...and i have to lay on the couch. Tim, feel like cleaning out my closet?

Tim has been great taking care of me. Such an amazing man.

I will post the next weeks events soon! Let you know how tomorrow goes.