Saturday, October 30, 2004

Yes Virginia, there IS a Santa Clause!

and his name is TIMMAAYYYY!!! That's right, I'm bringin' new rooms to needy families with 1500 dogs in the basement who need to get them into their own little area to play! just got done wiping all the walls down to get rid of the sanding dust so I can paint them first thing in the manana. Well Halloween party #1 is over and went over quite well. I was a human woopie cushion and I had a remote controlled fart machine in my pocket and it seemed to be a hit. Candace had this big A$$ fro and looked AWESOME! Actually pretty hot I must add. Yeeeup, my baby mama is a HOTTIE!!! Tomorrow is full of all kinds of jobs. I started building the work bench in the garage and it seems to be going well.. I'll update maybe with some pics and stuff of the new room and the workbench.

Baby mama be in bed cause she is TIRED!!!

I is Lovin' her more and more each day...

West Staines Massive is the best!

Baby Daddy!