Friday, October 29, 2004

Well, well, well...

I've just completed sanding the joint compound in the new room. Talk about a MESSY job! ugh... THAT takes a lot out of you. It was hard work and I sweat my butt off, but its gonna be worth it. Now I get to paint it and find all the flaws in the joint compound so I can sand some more and then paint again and then sand...and I'm hoping one day it'll end...

So what's going on for the weekend...

Parties
Buying building supplies for a fence
Running studs on the ceiling of the new room
Primering the new room
Sealing the floor of the new room
Putting a filter in the fridge so Candace can have better tasting ice and water
Cut the grass

and the list goes on and on and on....sigh...Saturday and Sunday are gonna kick my butt. Not to mention, I've gotta find time for a couple Halloween parties...

I'm going to work as a whoopie cushion. Only it's spelled woopie cushion, probably for trademark sakes.

So I'm out and watching The Haunted Mansion...

And as soon as I finished typing this I found a bug in On Demand. In 24 hours movies expire. EVEN WHEN YOU ARE WATCHING THEM! Yeeeup! I just got booted out of the movie while I was watching it cause it expired.

Let me tell you, that foam mattress thingie that we bought is pretty cool. I think... I'll let you know more in a couple days...

T-Dad