Monday, November 01, 2004

It's 11:39 pm, do you know where your kids are?

Mine are inside my baby mama's tummy still! Poor sweet Candace, morning sickness has kicked in full force and she has been yacking in the morning. Hopefully this won't last long. She's in her 7th week, we have SO many more to go, ughhh... Then, a beautiful bouncing baby! Of course its bouncing only if I drop it, which I'm afraid I'm gonna do because I'm so petrified. I'm gonna take a parenting class I think. Yeah, probably.

So anyway, you have to see this TOTALLY RAD workbench that I built in the garage this weekend. I'm extremely pleased with how it turned out. I am actually surprised that its level because usually I can' t cut 4 pieces of wood the same size if my life depended on it.

Next weekend begins the fence project. That should be interesting.

Can is sleeping, I think I'm on my way...

T-Out