Monday, October 18, 2004

Hello Hello!

Tim and I are gonna be parents! YUP, you heard correctly...we are gonna have a rocker baby of our very own.
Well, here is the beginning of a very long, beautiful journey. I will keep you posted with all of the new details of our little bean to be.
Last week, I suspected that I was preggers. I was doing this temp. chart on fertilityfriend.com (Thanks to Sharon for the idea) just to get an idea of what was going on with me...not thinking we would be this lucky the first month we even tried...I asked the other ladies on a message board what they thought of my chart. I got so many responses from them to get a HPT (home pregnancy test) right away casue my chart was looking stellar...I had Tim read it and he was convinced that I should too. So I got one HPT...a faint pink line showed up. I called my cousin Erin to ask what she though...she said, "Can, a line is a line, you are pregnant girl" ....Even so, I didn't believe it...so I took another, and another...after 6 positive HPTs I called the Dr. and went for a blood test. The next day it came back positive. I had to get another test to make sure my numbers were going up. I find out in bit about that. And took another HPT...so that makes that 7 HPTS and 2 blood tests. heehee
Keep us in your thoughts and prayers...this is both and exciting and frightening time!
We are both elated beyond belief!
Stay tuned!