Tuesday, October 19, 2004

What kind of father will I be???

Hmmm... So I've been thinking. Will it be a girl? Will it be a boy? I think I HONESTLY don't have a preference (boy) I just want a healthy little baby (boy) that I can hold, love, protect and care for. Reality hasn't hit me yet and I'm not sure when its gonna sink in. Probably not until I'm passed out on the floor of the delivery room. :) Ok, so I'd prefer a little boy. But that's only because I will be able to live my childhood all over again through HIM! I think it would be cool to have a little boy to be able to play RC cars with and fly planes and wrestle with and stuff. But if God wants us to have a little girl, who am I to argue? The next 8 months better go by quick. It seems like a lifetime... heh heh... now that I think about it, 8 months will be a lifetime for our little baby because thats how long it will take before I meet him or her...

We have so many friends that are having babies too, it just all seems like the right time. Pat&Kelly, Jon&Sharon, Dal&Suzanne,Dave&Theresa. I thought things happened in 3's!??!?!? Maybe there is one more couple that hasn't announced it yet and then that will make it 2 pairs of 3's... ...or maybe we are having TWINS!!!!!!

It's wild because everyone will be having their baby(s) within a couple months of each other. We should start a club!!! Anyway, I'll write more later, I'm off to work.

Much love to my baby mama!

T