Sunday, October 24, 2004

I'm turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think so...

So the baby wanted Filet Mignon and Chicken tonight at the Japanese restaurant. We went out to dinner with some friends and had a pretty good time til I thought I was gettin' ripped off on my Filet Mignon...ha ha.... You had to be there, but I ordered and the price I saw was $10 less cause for some reason I was ordering off of the lunch menu and it was dinner time. How crazy is that!? So anyway, when we got the bill I was all like, "can I see a menu" cause I didn't think we were being charged the correct amount. But Candace was right and I was wrong.

She's been having these wierd cravings. Like she'll want an Orange Julius for no apparent reason, or sweet potatoe french fries, wierd. But I do what I can and help her out as much as I can cause I love her and need her to be comfortable and happy.

T-Dad OUT!