Monday, October 25, 2004

I laugh more than I cry, you P*D me off goodbye...

Ok, so I'm sitting down here in the basement and just finished sanding my horrible SPACKLE job on the new room. I guess it doesn't look that bad, but by no means does it look PROFESSIONAL! Know what I'm sayin'? At least not yet.. :)

I heard Ashlee Simpson through the floor cause baby mama is watching the radio city music awards and Ashlee just performed. I'm sure this isn't the correct spelling of her first name, but who cares? It could be spelled Milli Vanilli for all I care...

So I'm chillin' with the animals now down in the basement trying to program my new Mercedes of Remote Controls. Check out hometheatremaster.com for the most awesome all in one remotes you can find! Rockin' good time, let me tell ya! And I've almost got this whole thing programmed and I can't find a dang code for our new DVR cable box...hmmm...what to do, what to do...? I just drank 2 cups of coffee, so I'm drinking a couple beers so I can go to sleep! Can wants me to do yoga with her, but I really can't get into that kinda stuff. I mean come on, what would I look like if I were doing prenatal yoga and that got out. I'd be the laughing stock of laughing stocks. Actually I'd probably look like a really caring and giving husband...hmmmm...

But I DID make dinner and clean up the mess, so maybe I'll save yoga for another night. Then again, Lilly just came out of the litter box and I'm not feeling too much love in the "air" down here right now if you know what I mean...ugghhhh....ewwww.....

ok Casey, finish eating cause daddy has to get out of this smelly basement

YUCK!

T-Dad OUT and maybe doing yoga...

Hey boo boo!