Saturday, October 23, 2004

244 days and counting...

Candace read Jennie McCarthy's baby book in about 1.5 hours. It's crazy how she can just buzz through a book at 90mph. Meanwhile, she gives me the book when she's done and I've already had it for 4 days and I'm not even 1/4 of the way through... But I AM reading 3 at the same time...

Jenny McCarthy's
A really cool fatherhood book Can bought me
Scar Tissue (Anthony Keidis' book)

and I just finished Don't Try This At Home by my boy Dave Navarro. Check out 6767.com.

So the room in the basement looks good so far. I just got done putting joint compound and tape on all the seams and covered the nail holes. That took more out of me than any other portion of building the entire room. I'm DEAD tired right now.

I'm looking forward to finishing up that room and then starting on the baby's room.. :) But I gotta paint the garage too! So much to do, so little time...

We are thinking yellow walls in the baby room because that color goes with anything. We are gonna go with a Disney Babies theme I think. That's all pretty much up to Can. We are slowly collecting various things to put in the baby's room. I can't wait...

244 days to go....

T-Dad