Saturday, April 23, 2005

Well yeeeup...

As Can mentioned, the Dr. thinks the baby will be here early. We'll see what happens, but we are taking everything one day at a time and saying our prayers and crossing our fingers and toes and hope (and know deep down inside) that everything will happen when its supposed to. :)

Everything is in God's hands anyway, so if he decided that Tyler needed to meet us tomorrow for some reason, what can we do about it except go along for the ride and meet our little man 2 months early. Can started her 32 week, so thats cool. I can NOT wait to meet my baby boy. Can is so precious and adorable and I love her so much. She has really been strong and I'm blessed to have her in my life.

I can't wait to meet this baby though!!!

Can mentioned that I painted the magnetic paint. Yeeeup. I've got the stripe in the room almost finished and I've taken pictures, so I'll post them once everything is done along with final picts of the room. It should turn out really really nice. Can's mom should be an interior decorator. She has a knack for that type of stuff. Meanwhile I'm content with white walls and ceilings...ha ha...

Tomorrow I finish the stripe in the room and then paint the bottom half of the wall. I bought a paint sprayer, hooked it up to my compressor and painted the molding to go on the wall and it turned out rather nice. For the past 3 days I had been brushing the paint on, but it turned out too thin and you could see the primer behind it. But today I broke out the new sprayer and let me tell you, I had everything painted in no time at all and its a thick coat and looks great. It was easy too! I think I'll be spraying the fence with this bad boy! Picts will be posted when everything is done.

Even though Can keeps bringing baby clothes up and hanging them in Tyler's closet, the downstairs STILL looks like an aisle from Babies R' Us!!! hee hee....

Take care everyone and God bless!

T-Dad out and ready for the weekend.