Sunday, April 24, 2005

Saturday....

Actually its Sunday, but only by an hour or so. Anyway, I continued working on the baby room today. I painted the stripe some more and it is starting to shape up. Tomorrow morning I will finish painting the final coat, peel the tape and then paint the bottom part of the wall.

Today was pretty uneventful except for working on the baby room and lounging around. Can keeps getting wierd pains here and there, but all in all she is doing pretty well considering she has a 3-4 pound baby in her belly. Last night we had a date. We pulled the sleep sofa out and watched some wierd movie about an all girl punk rock band. I went to Lowes and bought popcorn and went to Red Brick Station and got dinner and came back and we hung out and watched the movie and had a fun little time. I can't imagine that in a couple months we will no longer be able to watch movies or go places alone. It's a wierd thought, but I'm looking forward to having someone call me daddy!

I'm in the process of converting the baby 3D ultrasound DVD to my computer so I can edit it and put clips on the site. Stay tuned...

Daddy OUT!