Friday, April 29, 2005

Baby Dreams....

Well, we had our first class last Wed. night. It gives you the basics, and LOTS or relaxation techniques (which I love). Deep breathing, Tim giving me massages, Focusing... Getting ready for our BIG DAY! It is coming sooo soon! We are getting so excited. 56 DAYS LEFT till my DUE DATE (maybe sooner, but not toooo soon, gotta keep this lil one growing)! I am 32 weeks today! Starting the 33rd! Time feels like it is dragging, but before I know it another week has gone by.

So far so good, Had a good report with Dr. Lenowitz. I still have to see him weekly. Still on modified bedrest. I can only work a few hrs. a day and have to lay on my left side most of the time. He said that whatever I am doing, I need to keep doing. I have been following the rules...it is worth it for our boy. He said he is prob. about 4 pounds.

I am getting the itch to do things though and it is sooo hard. Esp. when I am so uncomfy just laying around. heehee Tim has been wonderful and really helpful to me. He does not complain and is so supportive. He will be the best daddy! He is working so hard on the baby's room! I can't wait!

Had a sweet dream about our son last night. I have lots of VIVID dreams as all the books tell you that you will. It was dark (maybe chillin im my womb) and we were at the beach. My boy was a chubby lil thing, with dark hair and a smile that would light up the room (or my womb...heehee) He wanted to put his feet in the water...and I said it was too cold...he looked at me with these BIG EYES and GORGEOUS SMILE and said, "It's OK..." To me though...I feel like it had a deeper meaning, I keep replaying it in my head. It has been a rough road. Not as tough for most, but not easy, and I worry...but it was like he was telling me not too...

Anyway...gotta go for now. I will add some info in a little while :)