Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Stuff, Stuff, Stuff...

Well, we got lots happenin' in the Minnicks household. I started the baby's room. I haven't really done much other than draw lines on the walls and paint some molding. But I'm gonna probably slap some paint on the walls Thursday night. Gotta get this room done!!!

We have signed up for 3 classes. Anesthesia and Pain Medicine, Child Birthing (3 week class!) and a tour of the OBTLC. We start the A&PM tomorrow night. Then next wednesday starts the child birthing classes. I'm looking forward to them! Can is gonna do so awesome. She is so strong and I know that she is gonna kick right through this birthing thing if its anything like the 75 other surgery's she has had! ha ha. Seriously though, she'll do great.

Can's blood pressure is still high, so she has to go to the dr. every week now and we'll see how it goes. Then in 2 weeks she has to go and get the baby checked every week to make sure things are cool. She's doing great and the baby is doing great though and we can't wait to meet him!

This pregnancy thing is TOUGH! I give props to everyone who has been through it and thank my lucky stars that I am a male because otherwise the family name would stop here....ha ha....or...thinking about it, the family name would stop here anyway if I weren't a male....uhm...you get the point I think. :)

Can had a baby shower this Sunday. It was SO cool. It was at Desantis Restaurant, given by Erin and Aunt Marge. There were over 30 people there, all Can's friends. She/we/Tyler got tons of stuff and right now our dining room looks like an aisle from Baby's R' Us!!! Once I finish the baby's room I'll move everything upstairs and make it all neat. But she/we/Tyler got so much stuff that we are overwhelmed. Kinda like that first time we walked into Baby's R' Us to register. ha ha... Thanks, hugs and love to everyone!

Can is sleeping and I'm gonna join her in a few minutes....

T-Dad Out and ready for beddie bye....good night to all.