Thursday, April 21, 2005

Starting my 32nd week!

Well, It's been a interesting ride! Let me tell ya...We are hanging in there :) Bedrest, while not fun, esp. when you are uncomfy...is well worth it...keeping this lil one growing. Each day is a blessing....63 days till my due date...Dr. thinks it might be sooner than that...We'll see...I feel like our boy is trying to get out now the way he has been kicking! I think we got us a lil soccer star!

My shower was so lovely! It was amazing. MY Aunt Marge and Erin (Our boy's Godmommy) gave it to us...It was wonderful as Tim told ya. The decorations, the food, the cake was adorable...everything was wonderful! We got so many lovely things! All our friends and some family were there. I have sooo many pregger friends too! It was nice they came. Ashes is gonna have TWINS! And Melissa is due is 4 weeks!!! I feel so blessed and lucky to have so many amazing people around me. MWAH to you all!

Tim has been busy working on the room...my Mom designed it. It is gonna be off the hook! Totally a BOY room with airplanes and stars! I can't wait till it is finished! Tim painted the magnetic paint today...just a hint for ya...We will have to post pictures of the progress.

Tim has been amazing...foot rubs and back rubs every day! Am I lucky or what! MWAH to my honey!

31 weeks down...here is what is in store for this week!
Your Baby This Coming Week 32
Your baby's total length is 18.9 inches (42cm) and he is perfectly formed! He measures about 11.6 inches (29cm) from crown to rump. All he has to do is fill out more. Your baby weighs almost 4 pounds (1800g). If she were to be born now, she would still need to be incubated as he has insufficient fat stores to keep it warm.
Your baby can distinguish between light and dark.
Your baby can hear the outside world quite well now, and can also hear the sounds of your heartbeat, your digestion and the blood rushing in the umbilical cord. The pitch of women's voices are in the range babies are most able to hear over all the internal background noise. Your baby is already familiar with your voice and will be able to recognize it after birth. Awwwwwww!!!

Much love to all!!!

Cand