Sunday, April 24, 2005

Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock...

Well, not much is going on. Tim hooked up my laptop so I can lay here on my left side and type. So I am chillin and there is nothing on TV. I have been working on my Thank You notes...so many to write. I was so blessed! My handwriting is not as good, thanks to my swelly lil fingers. I should finish all of them tonite hopefully.

Tim has been working sooo hard on our sweet little boy's room. I can't wait so see the finished room. He is painting now as I type.

61 days till my due date! (June 24th)

Here is everyone's guesses so far according to our guestbook...

Corey June 22nd
Alexis June 1st - 8lbs10oz
Dave L. June 11
Megan K. June 17th - 8lbs
Julie June 19 - 6lbs8oz
Kara June 30th - 7lbs14oz
Denise June 27th- 7lbs11oz
Rob P. July 11th

If you have a guess, let us know...we can take a poll. :) Make it interesting.. wink, wink

OK...off to write some more TY notes!!!

Cand