Monday, June 20, 2005

Wow...

what an amazing two weeks already. They grow up so fast ::sigh::

:)

Tyler's belly button (umbilical cord) fell off and has left the perfect little belly button. He is SO adorable and Candace and I could just eat him up! When he lays there he makes these cute little "baby noises" little coo's and grunts and giggles and it is so cool. He can already turn over on his back from his belly which may or may not be normal and can already hold his head up and turn it, but I think he is so strong that he'll probably be walking in a couple weeks ;). Tomorrow I'm taking him out to teach him to ride a bike and we are gonna go rent some jetski's afterwards to cool off. Seriously though I can't wait for ALL that! We are so blessed and I'm so blessed to have an amazing and strong wife like Candace. I know she sometimes plays down everything she does, but she is amazing and we have got the perfect little boy.

Much love to everyone who has posted here. We appreciate you all!

Daddy T OUT and grillin' some steaks!