Tuesday, June 28, 2005

back to work (cont'd)

I can type more now....

So yeah, I started back to work Monday and lemme tell you, it is pretty sucky to have to leave your wife and newborn at home. Not sucky in the sense that I hate my job or anything cause I don't. Actually it's pretty cool and the people are awesome. But sucky in the sense that I'd LOVE to be independently wealthy and be able to stay home and raise my son with my wife and share that with her. Maybe tonight I'll hit with the Mega Millions ticket I bought! ha ha.

I've been trying not to call home too much so Candace can get some rest because she has been taking the 4am feedings and letting me sleep which is pretty awesome of her.

We went to the dr. today and he said her incision looks good and he is gonna start weaning her off of her pain meds. I wish I could take some of her pain away from her cause I know it must be hard and the carpel tunnel isn't helping because she is having trouble even opening a jar with her left arm. Poor girl. I love you and I promise it is all down hill from here! It'll get better and you'll be 100% before you know it!!!

Love to you and Tyler!!!

Daddy T