Friday, June 03, 2005

From 21 days till my due date to 7 or 8 days!!!!

Ahhh! I am so excited. Finding it hard to rest my mind. I keep thinking what he will look like, what it will feel like, how much everything changes...that this is our last weekend alone...It feels like a dream actually. It was a long hard road, but I am already starting to forget. I never thought that was possible. Everyone tells me the first time you look in his eyes, you only remember joy. I am starting to believe that is true.

Oh, I told y'all I was 2 cm dialated...well the Dr. mentioned 75%....we were not sure if that meant effaced or not...well the nurse today at the hospital said that it indeed meant effaced. Pretty cool huh!
The NST today went well. One more next Tues...

So currently I am 37 weeks. YAH! He is now considered 'full term'...YAH!
Here is what is going on this next week..

Your Baby This Coming Week 38
On average, at this time, a baby weighs about 6.8 pounds (3100g) and measures about 14 inches (35cm) from crown to rump and 21 inches (47cm) total in length.
Your baby is still growing and gaining weight. Your baby may gain as much as 1 ounce (28g) a day at this point.


Love,
Cand