Tuesday, June 07, 2005

3 days until our Induction...

Hard to believe how close it is to meet our little boy! AHHHH! I am so excited!

I had another NST this morning. Our boy was chilling a little too much. He was moving, but his heart rate was not reacting enough...so Marilyn (our nurse tech) had to use a buzzer. It woke him up and his heart rate stayed up and we had to wait till it came down. She measured everything and is calling the Dr. She said she is not worried. The ultrasound test went well. She measures the amniotic fluid...watches his breathing, watches his little heart beat. He is so precious. I can't believe I get to see his little face soon. I am getting used to his routine and little movements. I think I might miss him being so close to me. I wonder if other Mom's feel the same way.

We have a Dr. appointment later today. I will update later :)

Love to all!
MWAH!
Candace