Friday, June 24, 2005

Our due date was today!

Today is the 24th of June. I feel sort of attached to this day. This was the day I based my countdown on. Tyler's official due date. Can you believe he is 16 days old already! I still have to pinch myself...I feel like I am dreaming. We have a sweet little son. He coos and makes the cutest little noises and little facial expressions. Everyone who sees his sweet little face falls in love. He is just amazing!

First tears... Yesterday Tim and I saw Tyler's first tears. It broke my heart. So what did Mommy do...well, I cried too. Poor little guy.

Well, we are off to bed now (for a couple hours anyway...heehee)

Thanks to everyone!

I will write more...esp. all the visitors Ty has had! Lots of love to share! Oh and more pictures coming soon!!!

MWAH!

Cand