Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Ok....

So I've come to the conclusion that Candace is NOT going to eat dirt, no matter what brand I buy. But I'm ok with that, really. It's not like I can go to Chili's and get chips and quesadirtas.

Or...

Pasta al Dirte'.

But, on to other things...

Candace was right when she said that Babies R' Us is a HUGE and overwhelming store. We walked in and I felt completely lost. It was one of those times where you wish your mom was there so she could tell you what you are gonna need...ugghhh....

But we managed and picked out stuff for our registry and hopefully we'll have a really cool room for Tyler (thats his name at the moment, but don't count on that until he is here and its official! We still have 4 months! ha ha) when he is born. Of course I still want more safety stuff, but what can ya do?

I just picked up a Line6 Flextone III Plus from American Musical and I must say I dig the sound. I've been playing my guitar in the basement now for about 3 weeks straight, every single night. That says something, cause when I was in the band, I only played when we had practice. Its like I've found this new inspiration. I have the 4 track recorder down there and a stereo with CD player so I can play along to CDs and record new riffs and songs when the inspiration hits me. Which surprisingly, has been hitting me often. I don't think I've come up with a riff since Impress, but I'm a jammin' fool down there lately. I'm gonna make the stuff into songs and put some lyrics and stuff to it all and hopefully post it somewhere sometime in the near future.

...Can't wait for my Dave Navarro PRS....

Only 6 months to go...

:)

Happy Valentine's Day!

I think this is one of the best I've ever had in my entire life. I love you Candace!

T-Dad OUT!