Thursday, February 10, 2005

Just about 21 weeks down!!!

That means 19 weeks to go! We had another ultrasound today. Our boy showed off his "special purpose" once again. There is no mistakin now...we got ourselves a little fella. He was waving at us and blowing bubbles. He was sucking on his thumb for a second. PRECIOUS! It is so amazing how a real little life is growing in my belly. What a beautiful miracle. 1 month and 3 weeks until we get out 3D ultrasound. I can't imagine having a window like that to see our little miracle more clearly! Roo sure is a precious little boy.

So Timmy thinks I am gonna eat dirt...hardly! heehee I don't really have any cravings. I am scared that it is gonna hit me and I will be this out of control Momma Monster looking for something awful and gross to eat. NO WAY! I won't let it. I am too picky...that can never happen! The biggest craving I think so far was peaches. I think I am over that now.

So here is the update for what is going on with the baby next week :)

"Your Baby Week 22
Your baby measures about 7.6 inches (19cm) from crown to rump and weighs about 12.25 ounces (350g).
Eyebrows have developed.
His digestive system now functions in a rudimentary manner. Undigested amniotic fluid passes into his bowel which he will eventually excrete after birth. Your baby can suck and swallow and may even suck his thumb.
Your baby's senses are increasing, especially his sense of touch. He can feel his face and stroke his arms and legs. "

Love to Daddy!

MWAH!

Candace