Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Gimme an H. Gimme an E. Gimme an A...

What's that (start to) spell? HEADACHE! Ugghhh. My head is pounding. Just took 4 Ibuprofen. Hopefully that'll fix whatever is wrenched in my stupid head. Had a great party for Alexis last night. She turned 15. Watch out world this little girl is GROWING UP QUICK!!! I remember meeting her for the first time 9 years ago and she was 6 years old (maybe 7) and she was SCARED of me. I looked kinda scary though cause I had a beard and goofy moustache. Anyway, we went to the aquarium and I must say, I won her over by falling down the escalator in front of the entire aquarium. But hey, you gotta do what you gotta do.

Listened to the heartbeat with everyone last night. The little one was jus sitting there, heartbeat pounding away. It's such an awesome feeling, but it STILL hasn't sunk in yet.

Got the ultrasound Friday morning. Stay tuned for pictures.

Love you Can!

T