Friday, February 25, 2005

Growing a baby (the inside scoop)

Ok, so I don't have the INSIDE inside scoop, but I know that my boy has been leaning on Can's left side and has been putting her in some serious pain. Poor girl, I wish there was something I could do. The doctor put her on bedrest yesterday. She was trying to move the baby out of its position so it would stop leaning on her left side, but I don't think she had any luck.

We ended the evening with listening to the little one's heartbeat. It was pretty loud, so he must have been near the top of her tummy. He was moving all around. The other night we were listening to the heartbeat and he kicked and you could hear the baby kicking on the doppler. It was an awesome experience.

119 days to go, 1 month until the 3rd trimester and 1 month 1 week til the 3D Ultrasound!!!!

Woot!

Hope you feel better Can!

T-Dad OUT!