Sunday, February 13, 2005

The Babies R Us KINGDOM...We started our registry!

IT was soooooooooo overwhelming! Tim and I walked in and our eyes buldged. This place has EVERYTHING... We decided to walk around and take a look first. Tim with the 'consumers guide' manual and me with my jaw still dropped we started our venture. Now, you have to understand..I am the worst at making a decision...and now I have a WORLD of choices. Poor Tim. Rather humorous. heehee Well, once we got a look...we headed over to the registry table. The little lady looked as overwhelmed as we were. She said weekends were the worst. I think almost every pregger person we didn't know was in the building. She started our quick little orientation with a few other couples and gave us a little scanner gun. We headed off to the safety section. Of course with my dear husband, we spent a lot of time here ::wink:: Tim with his consumer guide, made sure that our house will be the safest environment for out little Roo. It was cute. We walked around, picked out a Pack and Play, highchair and stroller. I LOVE the little pattern...it is like a dark grey with light blue plaid. Awww. We picked out other stuff and we found the bedding, it has little airplanes on it. So cute. We have a sweet little wish list. The cool thing is everyone can see our little list on the internet and in Babies R Us and Toys R Us as well as Amazon.com...pretty cool!

So...I am in my 22nd week! 21 weeks and 2 days today! Tim is taking baby boy Roo and me to 'Disney on Ice' tonite for Valentine's Day!!!

Happy Heart Day a day early!!!