Friday, December 03, 2004

wow

Candace sent this to me. It is so incredible that I teared up when I read it. It meant so much and is so touching. I LOVE it. I'm a big dork, that's ok cause when you read it you'll tear up too!

Dear Daddy,
I do not have a face to see,
or put inside a frame.
I do not have soft cheeks to kiss,
I don't yet have a name.
You can't yet hold my tiny hands,
'nor whisper in my ear.
It's still too soon to sing a song,
or cuddle me so near.
But all will change come June 25th.
That's when they say I'm due.
I'm your new child;
I can't wait til I meet you.
All I ask between now and then
is your patience while I grow.
I promise I'll be worth the wait,
because of all the love we'll know.
So have a happy holiday,
a wish to you from me.
I cannot wait to be a part
of this wonderful family.

How awesome is that? I LOVE it!

T-Dad OUT and bawling...

I love you Candace!