Sunday, December 12, 2004

Tis the season to be merry...hey, that's MY name!

Yeeeup, so I spent the week looking for Christmas Vacation and couldn't find it in ANY movie store. Can is up in bed now, I'm sitting here surfing a bit and watching Howard Stern.

I bought her the most comfortablumfortableist present that she'll ever get and she is gonna LOVE it. I love it, I WANT IT! It is SO awesome.

We've been exchanging like 1 present every couple days. We can NEVER wait til Christmas. It's so funny. By the time we get to Dec 25th, we have nothing to give each other. But we give each other so much and love each other so much that when we wake up on Christmas morning, the only thing we need from each other is the look in our eyes that we are more in love now than ever and that the future is bright and beautiful.

I love my girl! Can't wait to give her a couple of the presents I got her. WOOT!

T-Dad OUT!