Monday, December 27, 2004

Happy Holidays...14 wks 3 days

I am sooo grouchy! Such an irritable day I guess. heehee Got a lot to do and don't feel like doing any of it! Bleck!

Christmas was nice. Over too quickly...Hopefully this pregnancy speeds up so I can meet this little monkey of ours. We got lots of nice things for the baby...ah, yes...I do believe this lil one will be spoiled rotten and I am gonna be the big bad Mommy. heehee My Mom gets that devilish look in her eye that she is gonna spoil this munchkin to pieces....that's OK...that's what Grandparents do, eh? I am a lil freightened because as I have been told...I was not the easiest baby. I never too naps... Hated pacifiers...would hide so that everyone thought I was lost (this is when I was too young to understand), Grew up with Mr. Yuk stickers everywhere...cause well, my parents had to call poison control a lot. So as you can see...scary!

Our baby this week...
"Your baby measures about 3.7 to 4.1 inches (about 9.3 to 10.3cm) from crown to rump and weighs about 1.75 ounces (50g).
Your baby's bones still consist of soft cartilage but they are now beginning to harden and the development of the bones and the marrow continues, with more being laid down. Her ears are developing into a more recognizable shape and any hair already on the head and brows will become thicker.
Your baby may already be sucking her thumb. Awwwww! Precious!
Her skin is thin and translucent and all her blood vessels can be seen through it.
Her hair continues to grow on her head and her eyebrows. If her hair will be dark, the follicles will start to generate pigment to color her hair.
Your baby is moving more now and is becoming increasingly flexible. She can bend her arms at the elbows and wrists and she can make tiny fists with her hands. "