Saturday, December 25, 2004

Have a holly, jolly Christmas and in case you didn't hear...

...this is the last Christmas that we will be alone. I can't imagine what its going to be like next year. Obviously the baby probably won't know what's going on because it'll only be 6 months old, but times they are a changing...

Can's parents bought us a SWEEEEEEET digital video camera for Christmas so we'll be putting video up on the baby site in the next couple weeks. As soon as I get my hands on some video editing software.

Can hooked me up this year, I got tons of cool stuff. A nice watch, the incredibles XBOX game, a remote controlled helicopter thingie, a talking Yoda that is like an 8 ball game that predicts the future, a cool massaging ottoman, man so much stuff I can't remember it all, a pool table, a juggling set.

Merry Christmas and may you all be safe and happy.

T