Monday, December 06, 2004

Awww...

OK, I am a sappy sap...that was sweet Tim posted that. Awww.

Well, I am currently in my 12th week...I am 11 wks, 3 days...It says 200 days left. Uuuuugh! I have not been well. I know that comes with the territory, but jeesh! I used to be nauseous all day...but a couple days ago I felt GREAT...THEN Sat. night it hit me again and I was throwing up...sick all day Sunday...Not fun. I am sure it is all worth it...I try to think that this is when the baby is probably growing the most! According to the books and websites the baby will grow an inch in ONE week! By the end of this week the baby will be a little longer than a credit card. Cute, huh...

We got a cute little picture. Had a mini-scare last week, but all turned out OK. The baby's heartrate was 163 bpm!!! The baby was jumping all around. You can see the little face. Precious little angel. I CAN'T WAIT to meet our little one.

Anyone all ready for the holidays!!! I am more ready than I have ever been...My friend Dawn said that I am probably hitting that mommy instinct and getting the nesting organization all in order. I would LOVE that cause anyone who knows me knows that I am not an organized girlie. heehee Fingers are crossed!!!

Much love to Timmy for being so patient and sweet to me. He really takes care of me as I suffer. Makes sure I eat and am comfortable...even if that means cranking the air conditioner. heehee

Hope all are well!!!

Candace (feeling like Chunky McMuffin!!!)