Wednesday, November 10, 2004

225 days to go...

Well...all is going well...just going sloooowwwllyy. I can't wait till this nausea goes away. It was real bad last week...now I have moment of feeling great....like waves. Soooo there is hope...and i know it is all worth it in the end. Mornings, Tim brings me a bagel before I get out of bed (yes, I am spoiled by my honey)...then right before I leave I get a preggy pop my cousin Erin sent me in a lovely basket filled with teas, motion sickness bracelet, lotions...loveliness. Get into my new Jetta...yup...spoiled I told ya...I have a 2 seater...not conducive to a prego belly and eventually the car seat. So we ventured to car max. We got a great deal...it is a cute car.

Trying a new trick...I have been putting dance music on and I shake my a$$ in my new car...soooo the baby can learn how to dance. See, when someone asks my little one when they learned to dance, they say, "since before I was born". Rhythm nation in my belly baby!!!

Daddy is outside now helping Pat build our deck. We were gonna watch a movie, but he is busy, busy! heehee

Alrighty...signing off. This little one is sleepy...they are making me sleepy. Off to bed :P