Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Who my baby daddy? You my baby daddy!!!

I LOVE that song! ha ha...

So Candace has been really really sick the past week. I feel so bad that I can't really do much other than getting her stuff that she craves to try and get her to eat SOMETHING.

I've been busting my butt around the house. It'll all be worth it though. It's already so much easier letting the dogs outside now that we have a fence. And as soon as we have a deck we'll be able to go out and enjoy it and let the dogs run around in the yard. I can't wait. Of course by the time its done it'll be too cold to go out on it....maybe.... :)

Remaining projects include painting and wainscoting the baby's room, installing a spotlight outside so Pat can work on the deck at night, making sure we put "galvenized" nails in the fencing or else I've gotta reshoot all the pickets. No biggie though and I'm pretty sure they were galvanized (i hope.)

I'm gonna be a father. Still hard to fathom. I can't wait, but at the same time, my life will be changing forever and I'm sorta scared. But I guess thats normal. Can's first Dr. appt is next Thursday. I can't wait...

T-Dad OUT and back to work...