Tuesday, March 04, 2008

A new cool scar...

Yes, you read correctly. Tyler had a little unfortunate meeting with the end of a table and well... 7 stitches later, we are healing.
Tim was on his way to Alexis' (my sister) play and I ordered a pizza for TyTy and I to have a picnic. He was so excited when the doorbell rang...I grabbed the money and he slipped off the couch into the table. I thought he just bumped it, and answered the door with a screaming toddler in my arms. I said the the "pizza guy" ... we just had a little accident...and he was looking at me rather strangely... thinking maybe he didn't speak English well or something...haha I shut the door, only to see Ty's right side of his face covered in blood. We got the cool compress, held tight and called Tim right away and told him to come home. He flew home and we went to St. Joe's. We were in and out in a little over an hour. He got one stitch inside and 6 on the outside. Our brave little gent will get his stitches out on Thursday. Ty and I are fighting a cold and trying to mend as best as we can.
Lots of cuddles.

Today we made some Butternut Squash Soup together. I thought for sure, Tyler helping me cook would ensure him trying it. Another sneaky way to get veggies into my growing boy. Did he try it? Nope. I am gonna try tomorrow.

We also had our last Terrific Tots last week. Ty starts preschool in the fall. I cannot believe how fast he is growing up!


Ty and Sebastian (one of our dogs) adore each other. When Ty gets hurt or is upset, Sebby is right there...although there are times where he has had enough our this cute toddler love. This looks like one of those times...haha Sebby has a wonky eye, but this picture, it is more prominent. haha Puppy cuddles!