Sunday, March 16, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day 2 hrs early

Hello Hello!
We had a wonderful weekend. Tim and I celebrated our anniversary (11 years) yesterday and we had a blast!
Tim had been away all last week and Tyler and I missed him so much. Having him back was so wonderful! So Friday, we went and looked at some cars and ordered pizza and relaxed. Saturday morning, we woke up to a wonderful Easter Egg hunt that our neighborhood put together. It was so nice and Ty got a lot of candy and eggs... We decided to head to the Zoo for the Easter Egg hunt there too! It was chilly at first, but it warmed up to a nice cool, comfy temp. We did the little egg hunt, visited the polar bears and had lunch. We saw an old friend from Mommy's Chili's days, Christy. She has 2 adorable little ones. It was great to see her again. We went over to the carousel and polar bear ride. We then ventured over to visited the new Giraffe feeding station, the elephants (2 new ones and one on the way)... One of the elephants was showing a bit too much if you know what I'm saying. If not, I will email you a picture... we did our rounds, got a good workout and headed home. We rested a little and packed Ty up for his big overnight with Poppy, Ma Cheri and Auntie. We pulled up and a cute little bike was sitting outside. Ty hopped on it right away, it still needs training wheels, so I held the bike and tried to keep up. haha We went inside and saw Poppy putting together the new bed that they got for him. It was a cute little cars bed. He just LOVED it! It was time for Tim and I to head our, and Ty started to get a little upset. Luckily, I brought a lot of fun distractions, so we said our goodbyes, and headed out. He went to church with them for Palm Sunday and informed us later "But I don't want to go to church." Oh no. We talked to him a little later, and he said, "But Mommy, I want you with me" It was so sweet, but I know it is good for him and good for Tim and I to have some alone time. Tim and I went to dinner and had a really nice time. We went to bed early and woke up early too. I guess the internal Mommy/Daddy clock was still on. It was so great to see our little man and we were very grateful for the time we spent and for Ty getting such special treatment. He had a great time!
My dad said he was a little angel. No trouble at all. It made me feel good, and I know that my dad meant it. I love to see how much Tyler is loved. Warms my heart.
So...Happy Anniversary Timmy! Heres to many more. I love you with all my heart!
Sorry, had to get a little mushy :)
Mwah!
Love to all!
Here is Tyler in his new Cars bed at my parents house :)
(More pictures are up on the videos link)