Monday, March 19, 2007

Wow, French Toast!

Nothing makes a Mommy feel better than when your child loves your cookin! I asked Ty this morning if he would like Mommy to make him some french toast. He says, "yes" Then runs to the kitchen saying "Ahhhhh, french toast, french toast"...whenever I would give it to him in the past, we use the high chair...he ran right over to it and tried to climb into it. Sooo cute! So when it was ready, I set him all up and he says.."What's that, french toast, WOW...cool"...Lets just say...MADE MY DAY!

He is growing so very fast, I can't stand it! haha, He has started using words together...sentences, and singing more words in songs. He is even using some spanish, which amazes me! When you teach him something once and he seems to get it. I guess now is the time when the little ones are sponges and absorb everything. He counts everything...to 10 (sometimes 12), when he plays his drums he does (1,2,3,4, 1,2, 3,4) to the beat...he plays songs to the beat too...his faves are jingle bells (with an accent cymbal hit on HEY) and The Monkey Dance.

Sigh...so very fast...21 months old already...DO you all remember when I was pregnant for what seemed like 3 years! haha

Happy Birthday a day early to Uncle Jordo!

I am still working on our trip report...so much to take it and remember! SUCH a good time! We cannot wait to go back!
I will leave you with a cute picture!