Thursday, March 29, 2007

Go-Go-Go-Go...


Here is a pict of Tyler with his hip hop frog that he got for his first birthday. It sings 50 Cents song 'In da club'...It he beginning he sings right along with 'go, go, go, ... go shorty its your birthday...and so on" , When its over he says "Again, peass" Awwww..how can I resist. So polite. Then he brings out his various music instruments...currently its the bongo drum and he plays along...but he used the guitar this morning, and his little keyboard. he has been rocking our all day. Just precious!
We are stuck inside again today as Ty and I don't feel so well...I unfortunately lost my voice...BIG FUN..."

Here is a picture of the family in Epcot that our friends Denise and Kevin took. They will be a part of the trip report when I finish it. they live very close to Disney...lucky ducks ;) They are amazing people and it was so good to spend some time with them.



I should have an installment soon on our Disney trip! I took over 900 pictures!

Take care!
Love,
C