Friday, March 16, 2007

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

This is a picture of a picture that we got from the luau at the Poly. Little family portrait action for ya!

Happy St. Patrick's Day! You all know how much I love this day! I made little shamrock cupcakes...so cute!



We had a fantastic time in Disney...I am gonna post a bunch of pictures and stories! There is so much, I don't know where to start!!!



Ty is growing so fast and learning so much. He is saying sentences and really telling us what he wants and needs. He is such a little sweetheart. The other day he was watching the Wiggles...there was a slow song playing, lullabye of some sort and he came over to me and said 'dance' and took my hands and started rocking back and forth to the music. It was the sweetest moment. My little love!

And I want to say Happy Anniversary to my Timmy! 10 years! I love you!!!