Thursday, March 08, 2007

Coming to you live from Orlando FLA!

WOW, what a week! Tyler, Tim and I have had an amazing time! Magical really...
So much happened..and I will post a full trip report if anyone would like to read it ;)
* Ty LOVED Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Goofy, Donald...was unsure, but eventually loved JoJo, Goliath, June, and Leo from Little Einsteins, Rafiki, etc...so many more...

* Dressed up like a pirate for the Pirate and Princesses Party!
* LOVES fireworks!
* Loves to walk...he says "I walk" Today he grabbed Tim's hand and said "hand, I walk" SO cute!
* LOVES rides! He got on Pirates of the Caribbean and now sings "Yo Ho Yo Ho a Pirates life for me"

So much, soooo much! And what he has learned! It is incredible!

We leave soon! Miss you all, but NOT looking forward to the snow..haha It is a lovely 80 degrees here and feels warmer!

Love to all!!!