Monday, June 26, 2006

Pitter Patter...

Here is a pictures of Tyler showing us his muscles. We tell him "Ty, show us your muscles!" He then makes these little fists and gives us a little grrrr! It is the cutest thing ever!

He is growing so fast, and I know I always say that, but it is true. I cannot keep up! LITERALLY! He has started to pick up his walking pace. He has got a little run going on. It is sweet to hear him run across the kitchen floor. Little pitter patters...ahhh, such a sweet sound. Its cute too, I got him to throw away his diaper. He gets so proud of himself. He's my little helper. As soon as he gets those muscles to grow even more, I got a cute little vacuum cleaner... ;) heehee

We have begun having deep conversations with Ty. He is really telling us something. Tyler and I go on and on. I will ask him a question and he gives me a detailed baby chatter right back. He sings all the time and he has added a few new dance moves. He's got his booty shake, now he rocks back and forth and moves his arms all around. He loves the wiggles song "Hot Potato" and he follows all the motions. It is hilarious. Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would be dancing to the Wiggles...its even more fun when Ty does it with me. heehee so funny to hear Tim rocking out and singing "Fruit Salad, yummy yummy..." heehee Sorry Daddy, had to dish! It is precious!

Check out the latest picts! We will be adding more and more!!!

Love,
Candace