Thursday, June 08, 2006

I am ONE!!!!




Hello Everyone!

I had an amazing day! I had my '1 year' checkup. Got some yucky shots :( but I weigh....25 lbs, 12 oz and I am 31 inches!!! The Dr. said I am gonna be a tall boy! He said I can start drinking milk and I can try all sorts of new foods! He said I am developing very well! I like my new Dr.! After that, we went to lunch at The Rainforest Cafe...my Nani and Poppy came too..also my Auntie Alexis, Uncle Jordo and Aunt Megs. (Of course Mommy and Daddy were there...my Daddy took off work because it was my first special day!!!) . I got some cool things...my Auntie bought me this frog that dances and sings "Go shorty, its your birthday..." I liked dancing to that. I loved the gorillas, the elephants were frightening, but I handled it. The loud leopard scared me, and I grabbed onto my Mommy and Daddy. It was FUN! We left and visited my Mom-mom. I know she is not here on earth, but I know she is around me all the time. I love her very much. We had to come home bacause I was so sleepy. I took a long nap. When I woke up, Mommy and Daddy took me to Toys R Us. I LOVE going there. My Daddy takes me there all the time. I look at all the cool toys. I got to pick out a toy this time. I saw this bike that I loved, even though I am not big enough to ride it. It is pretty cool! Mommy and Daddy got it for me. I had fun climbing all over the box. After Toys R Us, we went to order the balloons for my birthday party. My Daddy and Mommy took me to Chuck E. Cheese!!! I loved all the lights and sounds! I loved the show! I had fun eating pizza and showing Mom and Dad my muscles (my newest trick). I danced so much and I loved all the music. I rode all the rides I was big enough to ride! It was such a great day. As soon as we got home I was ready for bed! It is tough being ONE! heehee

Thank you to everyone who loves me!

Happy Birthday to me!

Thank you Daddy and Mommy! I LOVE you sooooo much! I can't wait for my birthday party!!!

Love,

Tyler