Sunday, June 18, 2006

Happy Daddy Day Daddy!!!



Dear Daddy,

I LOVE you!

Thank you for being my daddy. I am so lucky to have such a cool daddy like you. We have so much fun! I love it when you give me tons of kisses! When we take walks, when I sit on your motocycle, and when we go to ToysRUs to just walk around. I love showing you my muscles. One day I will be as strong as you! I love singing the 'Hot Potato' song with you. I love showing you my 'rad' moves when I dance! I love it when you read me stories and make silly faces. I love watching you play guitar and I love the song you wrote for me. I love hitting your computer when it is open, even though you don't want me too :) I love making faces with you. I love when you give me kisses on my neck and I laugh soooo hard! You are funny daddy! I love it when you nibble my toes. It tickles! I love playing hide and seek and I love playing peek a boo behind the dining room chair with you! heehee I love that you love me so much. I love how you still check on me in the middle of the night. I love you daddy. I know that I will always have my daddy when I need him. You will protect me, love me and teach me so much. Happy Daddy's Day!!!

I hope you have the bestest day ever!

Love,

Ty

Happy Father's Day to my Pop-Pop Minnicks, Poppy Lally and God-daddy Uncle Jordo!!!

P.S. Check out the video page for my video for my Daddy! I love him!